Suggestions Required to Develop HTML Project

palak231

Forum Üyesi
Katılım
27 Eyl 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am newbie here, I don't know how to and where to start. Well I found this community while researching about HTML over the internet. Well I am doing my engineering from Computer Science & Engineering trade. I am learning lots of programming languages however I am in initial phase of learning. HTML is my favorite due to its easy syntax and as you know that HTML is also very easy to learn and code. I have started learning and coding HTML in my home. To enhance my skills level I am looking to implement some HTML project and I am continuously researching on this. Can you also suggest some project which I can create by using HTML.
Looking for some positive responses.
Thanks

lokeshjoshi

Forum Üyesi
Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Konum
India
HTML is a Language used to write web pages, whatever you see on any website, has been written in HTML. Many online resources are available on the Internet link w3school and many more are there, you can learn basic from there and also I think books and Video tutorials are one the best resources to learn. some of the HTML Projects Ideas that will help you are:

1: A Simple Website
2: Survey Website
3: Portfolio Website
4: News Website
5; Simple Documentation Website

and many more are there, and also I found this Post( techgeekbuzz.com/blog/html-projects/ ) on the Internet about the html Projects, here author listed the list of the html projects, hope this list will help you

Son düzenleme:
Üst Alt